‘Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal’; enters political arena; aims to re-establish political values in politics and society*
*Haridwar, April 23, 2023*: The first session of the newly formed political party “Ekam Sanatan Bharat” was held today at Jairam Ashram in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. More than one thousand members across the country participated in the meeting of the party. The party was earlier announced on 27 March 2023 in Jammu.
The new party was formed after local ‘Ekjutt Jammu Party’, which was active in Jammu and registered with the Election Commission, chose to expand pan-India with the name ‘Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal’. Its National President is Advocate Ankur Sharma, who earlier got the infamous Roshni Act declared unconstitutional through J&K High Court. Roshni Act was a legislative arm of ‘Land Jihad’ being unleashed against Sanatan by Pan Islamic fundamentalist totalitarian forces.
Not only this, in 2018, Ankur Sharma was successful in convincing Supreme Court order in forcing the Govt end the illegal minority status of Muslims in the J&K, which the Narendra Modi government at the Center has chosen not to implement till date. Advocate Ankur Sharma is also fighting the case to free the Mata Vaishnodevi Shrine Board from government control.
Ever since the announcement of the ‘Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal’, the party remains the center of discussion on all social media platforms, especially regarding its ‘Sapta Siddhantas’.
“After independence, it is the only political party to enter the elections keeping Sanatan values and standards in front. By declaring their ‘Sapta Siddhanta’ (seven principles) , the party has articulated the values in which it is going to contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections. Our election manifesto is yet to come, and it’s preparation is under consideration with party members and experts. The process of taking public opinion from every corner of the country has also started,” said Advocate Sharma.
He further added,” Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal is more of a movement than a political party, whose objective is the renaissance of Sanatan culture and protection of Sanatan Civilisation, Temple and Cow. The party’s founding members have unanimously taken the oath by placing their hands on the Gita that they will work for the seven principles of this party.
The “Seven Sutras” of the Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal are completely dedicated to Sanatan culture and society.”
Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal alleges that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which came to power on the basis of Hindu votes, has not done a single work which is beneficial for the Hindus. On the other hand, other religious communities are being given a lot of benefits in the name of ‘Triptikaran’. BJP has been in power since 2014 but till now the slaughter of cows has not been banned, Hindu temples have not been freed from government control and minority appeasement is being carried in sheer violation of the constitutional values.
Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal will take all such points amongst Sanatan Dharmic public. And, it will sensitize the masses about how all political parties are keeping them away from their real issues by misleading them since independence.
Ekam Sanatan Bharat Dal’s Sapt Siddhantas are:
- Amending the Constitution to define the Minority as a Religious/Linguistic group constituting less than 5% of the total population of the country. Declaring Bharat as “Natural Homeland” for Sanatanis enabling full Citizenship rights for them.
- Ending State/Govt Control of Hindu Temples/Mathas. Immediate Reconstruction and Re-Establishment of Ancient Sun Temple “Martand Temple” in Kashmir ; “Shree Krishna Janambhoomi” at Mathura & Gyanvapi Teertha Kshetra at Kashi (Varanasi).
- Separation of Hindu Majority Jammu Province from Kashmir; Division of Kashmir into 2 Union Territories & reorganisation of Jammu Province as a full fledged Independent State.
- Complete Ban on Cow Slaughter & declaring Holy Cow, Maa Ganga and Shri Ram Setu as symbols of National Heritage.
- Immediate Repeal/termination of Waqf Act, Places of Worship Act 1991 and Sachar Committee Recommendations; Amending Article 30 of the Constitution of India enabling Hindus to establish and autonomously administer Educational Institutions of their choice.
- Reversing & arresting Demographic Invasion with immediate restoration of Demographic Balances in worst affected areas.
- Holistic Sustainable Development based upon 6 Pillars of True History (इतिहास), Sanskriti (संस्कृति); Aadhyatam (अध्यात्म), Local Language (स्थानीय भाषा) & Environmental Consciousness (पर्यावरण).